a good sign, I think." NOTES: Buffalo D Henrik
1 4 4

: a good sign, I think." NOTES: Buffalo D Henrik

1.  a good sign, I think." NOTES: Buffalo D Henrik

6) The Miami Heat ar h started in place of No. 1 Sabres goalie Ryan Miller and made 18 saves. "Its going to be hard to win with only one goal scorer," Enroth said. "At the same time, I think we played pretty well. We were in charge pretty much the whole game. So its a good sign, I think." NOTES: Buffalo D Henrik Tallinder returned to the lineup after missing four games with an upper body injury. The Sabres sent Alexander Sulzer to Rochester of the AHL to make room on the roster. . Minnesota D Nate Prosser was a healthy scratch for the sixth straight game. . Pominville has now scored against all 30 NHL teams. . The start of the second period was delayed 16 minutes because of a lighting malfunction. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

•